Hello, my name is Leon VanderPol, founder of the Center for Transformational Coaching.
I’ve been blessed to have trained and mentored thousands of student and professional coaches, many of whom have expressed a desire to connect at a much deeper level with their clients.
What I have observed is that many coaches have not learned how to coach transformationally, and don’t feel confident stepping beyond the limits of transactional (issue-focused, results-based) coaching.
The Deep Coaching approach is unique in the coaching world because it demonstrates a new paradigm of coaching for a new era of living: one where people are awakening to a greater truth of who they are, their purpose for being, and a desire to express that purpose into their communities, businesses, and organizations.
The Deep Coaching Intensive is a professional coach training and personal growth journey designed to give you the capacity to support people through periods of profound transformation.
Deep Coaching is Transformative
Deep Coaching is Spirit-based
Deep Coaching is Healing
When we “awaken” it marks the beginning of a transformation of our self concept — of our understanding of who we are and our purpose and place in this world. One hallmark of awakening is a desire to step into a new, higher way of being and to align the elements of your life with that emerging sense of self.
Deep Coaching is a new paradigm of coaching designed to meet the needs of all those who are ready to truly transform and embrace the fullness and magnificence of who they are.
- Are you being called to support transformation of life in a lasting way?
- Is it your desire to help others connect with their true self and to experience life at its most authentic level?
- Would you like to go deeper with your clients to enable not only change but transformation?
- Are you interested in learning to work in a more spacious, connected, heart-centered way?
If so, then this course is for you.
Deep Coaching is a spirit-based, transformational coaching approach designed
for all those who are ready to embrace the fullness of who they are and to help truly transform lives.
For ICF coaches, a great way to get your CCEUs.
This program has been approved for 20 Continuing Coaching Education Units (CCEUs) by the International Coach Federation.
In the Deep Coaching Intensive you will…
- Move beyond the limits of “transactional coaching” (results-based, issue-focused)
- Understand the Way of Transformation – the roadmap of the transformational process
- Expand inner awareness to connect with an incredible range of information and wisdom
- Learn to create the optimal conditions in which transformation unfolds naturally & organically
- Learn transformative practices which foster the emergence of a transcended way of being
- Bring more spirit and spiritual energy into your coaching sessions
- Become more adept at sensing, feeling and attuning to the voice of the deeper self
- Access more of the heart’s intelligence to create a heart-centered coaching approach
- Learn to foster and trust the natural unfolding process of change
- Develop your capacity to sense and partner with the emerging potential: what wants to happen.
This program will be incredibly transformational for you.
Leon, the DCI was so impactful for me. I gained professionally and personally. The course structure enabled me to learn valuable methodology as well as experience the process vicariously and personally. I was so impressed with your ability to create and hold this space. Your honesty, accessibility and authenticity allowed us to follow your lead. I look forward to working with you in any capacity moving forward – you have opened the door for huge learnings and experiences ahead and I am excited to continue this journey.
Let's take a 4-day learning journey together as we
experience a NEW PARADIGM and potential for coaching
7:30AM ~ 9:00AM
9:00AM ~ 5:00PM
7:30AM ~ 9:00AM
9:00AM ~ 5:00PM
Activity (to be announced)
7:30AM ~ 9:00AM
9:00AM ~ 3:00PM
3:00PM ~ 7:30PM Free time
7:30PM ~ 9:00PM
7:30AM ~ 8:30AM
8:30AM Check Out
9:00AM ~ 3:30PM
DAY 1 & 2 - THE CONTEXT OF TRANSFORMATION
Today you'll learn about the mysterious yet magical process of human transformation and awakening.
- Connections and Intentions
- The Coaching Continuum
- 4 Levels of Engagement
- What Deep Coaching Is
- Stages of Personal Power
- The Human Transformational Process
- Spiritual Partnering
- Observing Deep Coaching in Practice
DAY 3 - HOW DEEP COACHING WORKS
Today we'll explore the the role of the Deep Coach in creating the optimal conditions in which transformation occurs.
- The Dual Dynamics of Transformation
- Key Signals of Transformation
- Images of Healing
- Healing within a Coaching Context
- Working with the 9 Deep Coaching Practices
- Transformative Conversations
- Observe Deep Coaching in Practice
DAY 4 - WISDOM INTO ACTION
All coaching is best learned by coaching. Today we'll take all that we have learned and apply it in transformative coaching conversations.
- Transformative Conversations
- Wisdom Into Action: Putting the 9 Practices to Work in DC Sessions
- Coach Mentoring and Feedback
- Wrap Up and Celebration!
It was truly amazing. I am so blessed. I learnt that change starts with me and not with others. I learnt that to be able to Deep Coach others, I must feel what it feels like to struggle to transform; what it feels like to feel pain; what it feels like to be scared; what it feels like to be lost. I’m mostly grateful to be part of this amazing course.
Thank you everyone for an amazing journey and thank you Leon for everything and for all the knowledge you have shared with us.
It was amazing and fun and profound. At the same time I was struck by the 3 things that mattered most to me: the presence and space held by Leon, the presence of Spirit, and by my essential Self emerging. This triangular relationship is what allows the transformation to occur.
I am deeply grateful to now know first hand a process that I can share with my future clients as is needed and wanted.
A fabulous course package which includes
4 nights accommodation for the first 12 people!
The Deep Coaching Intensive includes:
- 24+ hours of in-conference course work (led by Leon VanderPol)
- 9 transformative Deep Coaching practices
- Observation of Deep Coaching in action (live and via audio)
- A variety of practical tools and exercises to support transformation
- Additional resources for your own personal growth
CCEUs and Certificates
- 20 CCEUs for ICF Accredited Coaches (CC: 10.5; RD: 9.5)
- Certificate of Completion for all graduates
- Eligibility for DC Master Class (to receive Certification as a Deep Transformational Coach)
Plus…support for your learning continues long after the course…
As a member of our global community you receive:
- Free monthly calls hosted by Leon VanderPol to continue building your Deep Coaching knowledge
- Our monthly Deep Coaching Global Newsletter with transformational tools, practice, and techniques
- Access to our Deep Coaching Global Community forum for all past participants
Join us at the idyllic Nathanael’s Rest retreat center in Perth, Australia.
The price of the DCI includes 4 nights accommodation, breakfast and lunch!
Nestled in the heart of the Perth Hills, the retreat center is the perfect place to relax, rejuvenate, and learn the art and practices of Deep Coaching.
Tuition & Registration
AN INCREDIBLE EARLY BIRD RATE IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS RETREAT!
DCI + 4-nights accommodation (including breakfast and lunch) is only:
$947 US ($1,250 AUD) for twin-share (8 places available)
$1,097 US ($1449 AUD) single (4 places available)
Early bird registration ends March 31, 2017
*Only 12 places available onsite. First come, first serve booking. If all places are filled, should you require accommodation, we will discuss when booking.
**Nightly meals & transportation to/from the retreat center are not included in the retreat package.
Full rate (DCI + 4-nights accommodation) starting 1 April:
$1057 US ($1,397 AUD) for twin-share
$1209 US ($1,597 AUD) for single
***Please note: the final day for registration is May 7, 2017.
- Contact our Perth-based organizer Rita Riedel: email@example.com
- Notify Rita of your room preference & discuss any lodging/meal/transportation questions
- Make payment with Credit Card, paypal account, or international bank transfer (payment information will be supplied by Rita)
- Cancel before March 31, 2017 and receive a full refund
- Cancel after March 31, before May 1, 2017: 50% refund
- Cancel after May 1, no refund will be given.