We’re sorry, the March DCI is full and registration is now closed.
Reserve your spot for the September DCI below.
About the Deep Coaching Intensive (Foundation Course)
The Deep Coaching Intensive is a professional coach training and personal growth journey designed to help you develop the depth of skill needed to support the journey of awakening and transformation.
- Deep Coaching is spirit-based approach that works at the level of being
- Deep Coaching invites us to drop below the surface and get to essence.
- Deep Coaching fosters connection with the intelligence of the heart and higher Self.
- Deep Coaching tunes into what is emerging from deep within and asks, What wants to happen?
Deep Coaching is far more than a coaching approach, it’s a way of living and being in the world–a way that uplifts and renews at the deepest levels, a way that invites us to connect with and operate from our most authentic self, in sync with the rhythm of life.
There are so many out there who are seeking this form of connection with others, one with real alchemical power, and in the DCI we learning what it takes to be that transformational partner and presence.
You will learn how to create a vibrant coaching space, alive with the energy of spirit, so that your clients are able to rise above and beyond the immediate issue. It is in this space that we move beyond the need to “fix the problem” or “resolve the issue,” and transcendental awareness begins to emerge.
Experiences like these transform you as much as they transform your clients.
Upcoming Course Dates & Registration
The online Deep Coaching Intensive is offered as a 10-week series of 10 2-hour live teleclasses.
Course starts: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 – 8.00AM Eastern (US & Canada)
Click here for conversion into your time zone.
Early-bird Tuition: US$997 (register before July 15, 2018)
Full Tuition: US$1197
Reserve Your Spot
Enrollment into the program is ongoing. As space is limited, we recommend you reserve your spot early.
To reserve, a non–refundable deposit of US$100 is required.
Click the Pay Now button to make the deposit by credit card or PayPal account transfer:
This deposit is your commitment to attending the Deep Coaching Intensive. We’re looking forward to having you join our global community of Deep Coaches!
Balance of payment: You will be invoiced for the tuition balance ($897) by July 5, 2018. Balance is due by July 15th to qualify for the early bird registration rate.
Payment Plan: a 3-5 month payment plan is available. Please send us an email to inquire.
Audit option: if you are in a time zone that prevents you from attending our classes live, we have a solution. Click here to find out more.
It is not necessary to register for all three courses at this time, you may start by registering for the DCI only.
However if you intend to follow the Deep Coaching program through to the Master Class and attain certification as a Deep Transformational Coach, the cohort tracks are as follows:
The full DCI course package includes...
- 20 hours of teleclasses (led by Leon VanderPol)
- 9 foundational Deep Coaching practices & learning modules
- Observation of Deep Coaching in action (live and via podcasts)
- 8+ hours of peer coaching
- Facilitated participant forum for discussion and community building
- A wide variety of practical deep coaching tools and exercises
- Additional resources for your own personal and spiritual growth
*All teleclasses are recorded in case you cannot attend a class.
- a 1-1 Deep Coaching session with Leon VanderPol (Early Bird registration only: $200 value)
CCEUs and Certificates
- 20 CCEUs for ICF Accredited Coaches (CC 15; RD 5)
- Certificate of Completion for all graduates
- Eligibility for DC Master Class (to receive certification as a Deep Transformational Coach)
Support for your learning continues long after the course…
As a member of our global community you receive:
- Free monthly calls hosted by Leon VanderPol to continue building your Deep Coaching skills
- Our monthly Global Community Newsletter with transformational tools, practice, and techniques
- Access to our Deep Coaching Global Community forum for all past DCI participants
This course will be incredibly transformational for you!
It was amazing and fun and profound. At the same time I was struck by the 3 things that mattered most to me: the presence and space held by Leon, the presence of Spirit, and by my essential Self emerging. This triangular relationship is what allows the transformation to occur.
I am deeply grateful to now know first hand a process that I can share with my future clients as is needed and wanted.
Core Concepts of Deep Coaching
There are nine transformational practices and areas of study in the Deep Coaching program. Rather than more coaching systems, models, or frameworks, the program is designed to be highly experiential in nature — we work with transformative practices.
The practice part means just that: we practice these practices because they support change at the essential level of being, and together they create the optimal conditions in which transformation unfolds naturally and organically. In time, these practices no longer appear as separate, but come together to form a powerful field of potentiality that allows deep transcendental awareness to emerge.
The experience of oneself at a “deep being” level helps a person know more of who they truly are, and to bring that emerging selfhood into their daily experience.
- Slow it all down and sync with the rhythm of life and spirit.
- Activate your spiritual values.
- Nurture healing spaces.
- Let there be silence.
- Coach more from the heart, less from the head.
- Tune into your client’s deeper sense of self and let that lead.
- Increase your capacity to be with pain.
- Foster the emergence of what wants to happen.
- Cultivate trust in the mystery and magic of the transformational process.
The teleclasses are very interactive and experiential with an emphasis on practical learning through application.
Expect laughter and lightness while we explore sacred ground within ourselves through dialogue and transformative coaching conversations.
Continuing Coach Education
International Coach Federation (ICF) credentialed coaches are eligible to receive 20 CCEUs. (Renewal of your ICF credential requires 40 CCEUs or 40 Coach Specific Training Hours every three years.)
The DCI is approved for 20 Continuing Coaching Education Units. (CC 15, RD 5)
You may withdraw your registration at any time before the beginning of the second class and receive a refund minus 20% of the full tuition.
You are responsible for the full tuition if you do not withdraw before the beginning of the second class.
We trust that as part of your personal commitment to learning the art of Deep Coaching, you will make appropriate time in your life for this course.
Each week there will be a 2-hour class plus 2-3 hours of additional time for material reading, personal reflection, practice of skills, connecting with fellow participants, and coaching.
In case you cannot attend a class, every class is recorded and made available to you within 24 hours.
To receive the Certificate of Completion and ICF CCEUs all 10 classes must be taken, either in-person or by recording. You must attend a minimum of 7 teleclasses in person, unless agreed upon in advance (e.g. for those participants auditing the course).
If you have any questions about the program, please do contact us.