Early bird registration for the next online Deep Coaching Intensive now open!
September – November 2017
Secure your spot below.
About the Deep Coaching Intensive (Foundation Class)
The Deep Coaching Intensive is a professional coach training and personal growth journey designed to help you develop the depth of skill needed to support personal and collective transformation.
- Deep Coaching is spirit-based approach that works at the level of Being
- Deep Coaching is about dropping below the surface and getting to essence.
- Deep Coaching fosters connection with the intelligence of the heart and higher self.
- Deep Coaching tunes into what is unfolding from deep within and asks, What wants to happen?
The DCI will teach you to create a vibrant coaching space, in alignment with the flow and action of spirit, so that your clients are able to rise above and beyond the immediate issue. It is in this space that we are able to move beyond the need to “fix the problem” or “resolve the issue,” and deep awareness begins to emerge.
Deep Coaching session like these transform you as much as they transform your clients.
Upcoming Course Dates & Registration
The online Deep Coaching Intensive is offered as a 10-week series of 10 2-hour live teleclasses.
Course starts: Wednesday, September 16, 2017 – 8.00AM Eastern (NY)
Click here for conversion into your time zone.
Early-bird Tuition: US$997* (register before July 20, 2017)
*Early Bird Tuition includes a 1-1 Deep Coaching session with Leon VanderPol
Full Program Tuition: US$1197
As space is limited, we recommend you enroll now to ensure your spot.
Click the Pay Now button to pay by credit card or PayPal account transfer:
We’re looking forward to having you join our global community of Deep Coaches!
Payment Plan: A 3-month installment payment plan is available. Please send us an email to inquire.
Audit option: if you are in a time zone that prevents you from attending our classes live, we have a solution. Click here to find out more.
It is not necessary to register for all three courses at this time, you may start by registering for the DCI only.
However if you intend to follow the Deep Coaching program through to the Master Class and attain certification as a Deep Transformational Coach, the cohort tracks are as follows:
The full Early Bird DCI package includes...
- 20 hours of teleclasses (led by Leon VanderPol)
- 9 foundational Deep Coaching practices & learning modules
- Observation of Deep Coaching in action (live and via podcasts)
- 8+ hours of peer coaching
- Facilitated participant forum for discussion and community building
- A wide variety of practical deep coaching tools and exercises
- Additional resources for your own personal and spiritual growth
*All teleclasses are recorded and available for 12 months after the course completes.
- a 1-1 deep coaching session with Leon VanderPol (Early Bird Offer only: $225 value)
CCEUs and Certificates
- 20 CCEUs for ICF Accredited Coaches
- Certificate of Completion for all graduates
- Eligibility for DC Master Class (to receive certification as a Deep Transformational Coach)
Support for your learning continues long after the course…
As a member of our global community you receive:
- Free monthly calls hosted by Leon VanderPol to continue building your deep coaching skills
- Our monthly Deep Coaching Global Newsletter with transformational tools, practice, and techniques
- Access to our Deep Coaching Global Community forum for all past participants
This course will be incredibly transformational for you!
It was amazing and fun and profound. At the same time I was struck by the 3 things that mattered most to me: the presence and space held by Leon, the presence of Spirit, and by my essential Self emerging. This triangular relationship is what allows the transformation to occur.
I am deeply grateful to now know first hand a process that I can share with my future clients as is needed and wanted.
Core Concepts of Deep Coaching
There are nine transformational practices and areas of study in the Deep Coaching program. Rather than coaching theories, models or frameworks, the program is designed to be highly experiential in nature — we work with practices.
The practice part means just that: we continually practice these practices because they support change at the essential level of Being, and together create the optimal conditions in which transformation of the self unfolds naturally and organically. In time these practices no longer appear as separate, but come together to form a powerful field of high consciousness that allows deep transcendental awareness to emerge.
The experience of oneself at this “deep Being” level helps a person connect to their self at the core — who they truly are — and bring more of that emerging self into their daily experience.
- Activate your spiritual values.
- Slow it all down and sync with the rhythm of life and spirit.
- Nurture healing spaces.
- Let there be silence.
- Coach more from the heart, less from the head.
- Tune into your client’s deepest sense of self and let that lead.
- Increase your capacity to be with pain.
- Attune to the emergence of what want’s to happen.
- Cultivate faith in the mystery and magic of the transformational process.
The teleclasses are very interactive and experiential with an emphasis on practical learning through application.
Expect laughter and lightness while we explore sacred ground within ourselves through dialogue and transformative coaching conversations.
Continuing Coach Education
You may withdraw your registration at any time before the beginning of the second class and receive a refund minus 20% of the full amount paid.
You are responsible for the full tuition amount if you do not withdraw before the beginning of the second class.
We trust that as part of your personal commitment to learning the art of Deep Coaching, you will make appropriate time in your life for this course.
Each week there will be a 2-hour class plus 2-3 hours of additional time for material reading, personal reflection, practice of skills, connecting with fellow classmates, and coaching.
In case you cannot attend a class, every class is recorded and made available to you within 24 hours. To receive the Certificate of Completion and ICF CCEUs all 10 classes must be taken, either in-person or by recording. You must attend a minimum of 7 teleclasses in person, unless agreed upon in advance (e.g. for those participants auditing the course).
If you have any questions about the program, please do contact us.