Welcome to the Deep Coaching Intensive!
Please mark these dates in your calendar.
March 7, 2018
Wednesdays, 8:00PM Eastern (Canada & US)
Click here for time zone conversion
Balance of Payment and Course Preparation
You will receive a series of emails beginning late February with information on getting prepared for the course.
Overview of Completion Requirements
To receive the Certificate of Completion and/or CCEUs from ICF, you must attend or listen to the recording of all 10 classes.
A minimum of 7 teleclasses must be attended in person, unless agreed upon in advance (e.g. those participants auditing the course).
All unattended live classes can be made up by listening to the recording.
Each week you will be given the class assignments for that week. In addition to the 2 hour class, expect 2-3 hours of additional time for reading, reflection, forum posting, coaching with fellow participants, and class preparation.
We trust that as part of your personal commitment to learning the art of Deep Coaching, you will make appropriate time in your life for this course. It is an ‘intensive’!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Leon VanderPol at anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your enrollment in the DCI includes:
- Weekly teleclasses on Deep Coaching with Leon VanderPol (10 weeks)
- Peer coaching with 1-2 coaches over the course of the program: minimum 4 sessions as coach, 4 as a client.
- Access to our online forum for discussion and connection with fellow students.
- A wide variety of resources, tools, and exercises all designed to support your Deep Coaching practice.
- A 1-1 coaching session with Leon (early bird registrants only)
- Upon completion, access to our monthly DC Global Community calls, monthly newsletter with insights and trainings into transformational coaching, and our DC Global forum.
- A Certificate of Completion
- Eligibility for the DC Master Class, and certification as a Deep Transformational Coach