Are you ready to experience the magic of true human transformation
and learn to share that possibility with others?
If you are a coach, facilitator, leader, holistic practitioner, yoga teacher or retreat leader,
you don’t want to miss this learning journey in the heart of Tuscany!
What does it take to support true transformation?
So many people are awakening and ready to transform their lives. And you are desiring to support that process.
Are you ready?
Do you have the capacity to take someone on a deep dive to explore their most essential Self?
Transformational work takes a skilled guide, a way shower, one who has walked the path and understands what it takes.
This is what the Deep Coaching approach is all about…
giving you the understanding and capacity to create and hold a space in which magic happens, in which people heal, in which people touch the edges of their existence…and then move beyond into new paradigms of experience.
It’s an amazing and sacred place to work.
So why should YOU join us?
Because you’re ready to…
- Move beyond the limits of transactional work and “go deep“
- Understand how to support true human transformation
- Do the great work you are called to do
- BE more of a transformational presence in the world
- Learn how to facilitate a transcended way of being
- Bring more spirit and spiritual energy into your sessions
- Access more of your heart’s intelligence in your life
- Make time and space for meaningful connections
- VISIT TUSCANY!
This program will be incredibly transformational for you.
For ICF coaches, a great way to get your CCEUs.
This program has been approved for 20 Continuing Coaching Education Units (CCEUs) by the International Coach Federation (10.5 CC / 9.5 RD)
The DCI has allowed me to purify my mind, to let go of fear and doubt, and to start creating from a place of abundance and limitless possibility. I definitely understand now that “impossible is nothing!” I now feel I deserve to show up in the world as my true SELF.
I thank you Leon for your generosity, for sharing such beautiful and sacred teachings with us, and for creating a sacred place (out of this world!) to support our evolution. I love your courage, authenticity and the fact that you have heard your calling, which allows us to be experiencing magic.
Let's take a 4-day learning journey together as we
experience a NEW PARADIGM and potential for coaching
DAY 1 - THE CONTEXT OF TRANSFORMATION
Today you'll learn about the mysterious yet magical process of human transformation and awakening: WHAT transformation means.
- Setting intentions
- The Coaching Continuum
- 4 Levels of Engagement
- Six Stages of Personal Power
- Spiritual Partnering
- Observing Deep Coaching in practice
A time to relax, make connections and just Be…
DAY 2 & 3 - HOW DEEP COACHING WORKS
Over these two days we'll explore the role of the Deep Coach and dive into the 9 transformative Deep Coaching practices
- The Dual Dynamics of Transformation
- Key signals of transformation
- You’ll understand key images of healing
- Healing within a coaching context
- Working with the 9 Deep Coaching practices
- Meaningful, transformative conversations
And of course, fun, outings, touring the area!
DAY 4 - Wisdom into Action
All coaching is best learned by coaching. On Day 4 we'll also take what we have learned and apply it in transformative coaching conversations.
- You will put Wisdom into Action: Putting the 9 practices to work
- We’ll do some coach mentoring
- And of course, celebrate!!
A learning journey and a retreat in one!
The Deep Coaching Intensive program includes:
- 24+ hours of in-conference course work (led by Leon VanderPol)
- 9 transformative Deep Coaching practices
- Observation of Deep Coaching in action (live and via audio)
- A variety of practical deep coaching exercises
- Additional resources for your own personal growth
CCEUs and Certificates
- 20 CCEUs for ICF Accredited Coaches
- Certificate of Completion for all graduates
- Eligibility for DC Master Class (to receive Certification as a Deep Transformational Coach)
Support for your learning continues long after the course…
As a member of our global community you receive:
- Free monthly calls hosted by Leon VanderPol to continue building your Deep Coaching capacities
- Our monthly Deep Coaching Global Newsletter with transformational tools, practice, and techniques
- Access to a global network of Deep Coaches through our online forum
Join us at the Agriturismo Terra Di Michelangelo hotel in Caprese Michelangelo, Arezzo Province, Tuscany.
A retreat in the heart of Tuscany is the perfect place to relax, rejuvenate, and learn the art of Deep Coaching.
A fabulous 4-night retreat package!
Agriturismo Terra Di Michalenagelo
Caprese Michelangelo, Arezzo Province, Tuscany
Arrive: afternoon or evening, Wednesday November 22 (free day)
Depart: afternoon, Sunday November 26 (program ends 3:00pm)
DCI Program Tuition*
Early Bird Tuition US$897 (@ €800) Offer ends Oct. 1, 2017 .
Standard Tuition: US$1,097 (@ €980) Registration open until Nov. 10, 2017.
*Program tuition in US$ is paid separately from the retreat package in €.
Payment plans are available. For more information, go to the registration page.
The full retreat package starts at only €290 / US$325 (paid to hotel)
- 4 nights in double/shared room
- 4 breakfasts (sweet and savory selection)
- 4 lunches
- 2 traditional dinners (Dinner not included on Wed. & Friday nights)
- Water and coffee at breaks
- Wine at dinner
- Single occupancy rooms are possible at an additional cost of €20 ($23) night.
- You may choose your preference when booking the room. Room choice is subject to availability.
- If your choice is double occupancy, we will do all possible to find you a same-gender roommate.
- Only 20 places are available at the hotel. First come, first serve booking.
- If all rooms are filled we have other excellent local options nearby. Please contact Lisa Liljeberg for details.
- Transportation to/from the retreat center
- Meals on arrival day, Wednesday Nov. 22 and Friday Nov. 24 are not included in the package. Meals are available at the hotel or nearby in town
- Cocktails or drinks between meals